With eighteen years of experience in the metal fabrication business, Jesus Raul Martinez, Sr. started JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. in his garage in 1974. His equipment consisted of one welder, one press brake and his hand tools. In 45 years, this one-man shop has grown to one of Wichita’s leading family-owned businesses with closely-held values.
JR Custom strives continually to develop the management and production skills necessary to provide customers with top-quality products and client-oriented services.
These products and services include design, creation, modification, repair, large production runs, and high precision manufacturing of custom metal products.
JR Custom desires sustained growth and increased profitability. That goal can only come through honest and ethical treatment of customers, suppliers, and employees, as well as involvement in community service.
Advantages include the willingness to work until a job is complete and being able to work out rapid production schedules, efficiencies and execute our commitment to quality and service. With the commitment to quality, the company is able to have a high rate of satisfied customers.
We are proud to be a woman owned, Hispanic Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), competing and challenging ourselves against large companies.
We credit our success to these factors:
- Willingness of the family to work hard
- Diverse talents of our dedicated employees
- A sincere desire to meet the customer’s needs
At JR Custom, we are flexible and responsive in meeting your needs
- We provide accurate information on a timely basis. Effective communications with you is key.
- Ability to adjust to changes in order quantities or delivery schedules within acceptable limits
Our products put you out front
- Reducing the cost of your product
- Staying on the leading edge of the industrial manufacturing industry, changing with the times and keeping up with safety standards is dedication that makes us leaders and keeps you where you want to be…out front!
- As a team member of your supply chain we are committed to shipping components on schedule in order for you to meet your customer’s expectations
- Complete orders are also critical to the production schedule
- We supply high quality parts and components on a consistent basis
- Agriculture Industry
- Aviation Industry
- Construction Equipment
- Gas & Oil Industry
- General Construction
- Material Handling Equipment
- Medical Industry
- O.E.M. Companies
- Transportation Industry
- Wind Energy
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative solutions, JRCM has been delivering quality products to our customers for over 45 years. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations by developing the processes necessary to produce high-quality products.