We take pride in maintaining a legacy where quality comes first. Our quality reflects a heritage of providing timely solutions for complex opportunities. Each component passes through a rigorous quality control process.
State-of-the-art quality control methods and processes
- Parts, components, and sub-assemblies are manufactured in compliance with your specifications and quality standards.
- Our Workmanship meets or exceeds part specifications.
- We merge old craftsmanship while incorporating new techniques.
- Keeping pace with the latest manufacturing technologies.
- We have capabilities to fabricate a wide range of materials and alloys.
- We have generations of metal fabrication problem solving.
At JR Custom we take pride in having state-of-the-art equipment. Our inspectors utilize the Amada FabriVISION FVL-3Di4848 for first part inspections. This machine allows us to do reverse engineering as well. Another tool utilized is the 7-axis, 12′ Faro Arm. This technology assists in insuring that our parts are per specification.
Manufacturing & Production Processes coupled with our equipment is diversified for rapid production, and our staff is skilled in efficient operation. On-going training keeps the highly skilled operators up on all of the latest techniques and safety standards.
Quality Control follows the production process to guarantee that every part is made to exact specifications and that all quality standards are met.